Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

this is great

me and my friends have decided that bears are the hardest enemies in skyrim, btw my character is level 31 and cant kill a bear with duel deadra weapons, one enchanted with fire the other ice

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

the best one yet

only because of the gurren lagann reference

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

It was Destiny...

To watch this amazing short, the action kept me on the edge of my seat and the humor was brilliant, this artist truely has a great destiny!

Superfighters Superfighters

extremely good

this is the funnest game on newgrounds currently, the controls are responsive and tight, the shooting is fine one needs to point in the general direction and rapidly fire :) the only thing that I would want added is more guns and a level creator, a skin creator would be cool to,

Busker Panic! Busker Panic!

whee

very fun but gets really hard... not a bad thing my score was 8318

Soltex responds:

Nice!

Block Rain Block Rain

best

this is simply the best game like this keep it up

ps high score of 289... after a whole buttload of tries;)

Cthulhu Rises (Halloween2011) Cthulhu Rises (Halloween2011)

We need a hero to battle this divine being, one who stands for right, one who will put his own life on the line, a hero we deserve... BATMAN, batman will kick cthulhu in the face with his ENERGY LEGS!!!
also awesome song

Dragon Battle Dragon Battle

I liked this song, it sounds like battle music in final fantasy or some other RPG, in other words keep up the good work

Da Boss Battle Da Boss Battle

Elite four...

this sounds like elite four pokemon battle music, so awesome

Orange City Matte Orange City Matte

this almost looks like a city from mass effect, with a dirtier feel, and it is one of the few pictures in the art portal that I rated 5 stars, due to the fact that I nitpick, however this painting has so many details that fit perfectly together, and i can't find one thing wrong with it, good job!

Crow T Robot and Tom Servo Crow T Robot and Tom Servo

wow...

im glad more people watch this show and the art is very good only one thing toms arms are the wrong color and the base part before the slinky arms are to long but great other than that!